10 years ago
June 21, 2007
We joined the Blogwagon
Hello everyone. We thought this would be a great way to stay in touch and keep you all updated on the latest happenings down here in Texas...and of course we'll keep the very coveted pictures of our sweet Brayden rolling through. She's growing fast! She rolled over today for the second time in the last week. Both times were accidents of course. We found out this week that she thinks the sound of a burp is hilarious. I'll have to post the video once I figure out how.
Brandon and I are enjoying our time off, moving in and fixing up our house and making it our own. He'll start dental school on July 16. We've met a lot of nice people so far and love our ward. We've only been once but we can already tell this is going to be a nice home for the next four years. The weather's been a little scary however. We've had maybe 3-4 thunderstorms in the last week and they're usually in the middle of the night. Brandon and I get more scared from the thunder than Brayden. It doesn't even phase her. Our power has gone out at least five times but it always comes back on not too long after. We definitely feel the urge of emergency preparedness. We're grateful we have more room in our home now to do so. We're doing good and we hope everyone is as well. Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will be the frist. What a beautiful flower you have in your garden! I NEED a dear sweet wonderful little flower like that in my garden! Where can I get that kind of flower! WOW that is called a BRAYDEN? Is that a hybird? As in too other wonderful flowers coming together. Oh, I wonder if that sweet little flower comes from crossing of the Brandon (Y) Denise Flowers!? ILY Lots Mom, Grandma Joy
Post a Comment