Brayden has been rolling over a lot more now from her tummy to her back. She has almost got it from her back to her tummy but it's okay if she wants to take her time:)

Lots of fun toys at grandma's house!

Cousin Brooke loves "baby Brayden" so much she gave her all of her binkies:)
3 comments:
Cute blog! I'm so glad you guys have one now and we can see what you're up to even though you're far away! Looks like the 4th was fun... Brayden is such a little doll! :)
Hey Guys! I was just blog hopping and was so excitd to run into your blog! I added your link to our blog-- I hope that's okay. I hope all is well. The ward sure misses you! Brayden is gorgeous!
Love, Mike & Erin
D- Brayden is so adorable! She is just beautiful! Looks like you had a great time in Chicago and Happy Birthday! When are you going to come to San Diego?? :) You can check out my blog too - I don't have many pics up - I need to update. www.michelleleona.blogspot.com
Loves,
Michelle
Post a Comment