The bugs are out!
No, this is not a worm, it's a little snake. Apparently we have these in our yard. Brandon found this little guy while mowing the lawn.
We've killed about six of these. This spider is the size of my big toe. I would've shown the comparison but it was enough for me to get this close to take this picture.
No, this is not a worm, it's a little snake. Apparently we have these in our yard. Brandon found this little guy while mowing the lawn.
We've killed about six of these. This spider is the size of my big toe. I would've shown the comparison but it was enough for me to get this close to take this picture.Our nephews, Devon and Carter would love it down here.
3 comments:
Nasty! I can't handle big spiders! Did you buy a house?
AHHHH! I'd scream around a spider that huge. You should get your house sprayed.
Hey, glad we found each other! Cute blog!
Post a Comment