Denise how come I didn't know you had a blog!?!?!? I saw your comment on heathers blog and was happy to see pictures of your little family on yours! Anyway, Brayden is just adorable and has the cutest smile! I'm glad I can see what you guys have been up to.
Hey Denise and Brandon, I was holding Ally on my lap and watching your family play time video. Ally was laughing so hard at it. She loved it. I had to play it again for her. Pretty cute. Lisa
4 comments:
Her little laugh is just the cutest!! She is such a darling happy kid!
Denise how come I didn't know you had a blog!?!?!? I saw your comment on heathers blog and was happy to see pictures of your little family on yours! Anyway, Brayden is just adorable and has the cutest smile! I'm glad I can see what you guys have been up to.
Hey Denise and Brandon,
I was holding Ally on my lap and watching your family play time video. Ally was laughing so hard at it. She loved it. I had to play it again for her. Pretty cute.
Lisa
Love the videos!!! She is so cute and I love the learning to crawl part. Soo fun!!
Post a Comment