Brayden does this about every day during at least one feeding. She hits the bottle out of her mouth but she wants to eat so she cries. The problem is she won't let us put the bottle back in her mouth. She has to be the one to do it.
Denise- I love your blog! Brayden couldn't be any cuter. I love all the pics and vidios that you post of her. It feels like we are still at little part of your life that way. I miss you! I hope all is well. Thanks for entertaining me with you blog! Kenz
2 comments:
Denise- I love your blog! Brayden couldn't be any cuter. I love all the pics and vidios that you post of her. It feels like we are still at little part of your life that way. I miss you! I hope all is well. Thanks for entertaining me with you blog!
Kenz
How cute. You have a great blog. I'm going to use it for ideas, hope that's okay.
Post a Comment