Brayden is finally showing forth her oral cavity's remarkable ability in odontogenesis. The anatomical crowns of her primary mandibular central incisors have calcified and are about to show their faces! The reduced enamel epithelium is now becoming the junctional epithelium and the primary cuticle is taking form...................................
That's for all my DH gals out there who are probably thinking I'm a big nerd right now. Hey, are you surprised? It's an exciting time for me. I finally get to apply what I learned in school on a live subject.
Yes, Brayden has teeth! Two little white snow caps are making their way through. The amazing thing is that I had no idea until I saw them. She hasn't fussed one bit and it hasn't interupted her sleep at all. (knock on wood). She now is putting her baby toothbrush to good use...

6 comments:
WOW! Dental Speak, I'm impressed. Well done. A+
loved the music that you choose with each video....it's got to be the best way for grandparents to keep connected. Thanks for sharing.
love, mom
You definitely know more than me! I love what you wrote! I will probably be talking the same way once we have a baby! She is so cute in her new little outfit!
She is so cute! Oh, where do you get a little toothbrush like that? I haven't seen those.
What great videos! I loved watching them. She is growing so fast!
The videos are so fun!! She's adorable
Post a Comment