October 25, 2007

Top 25 Things You May Not Know About Denise

Our anniversary is on Sunday and Denise and I (yes, this is Brandon here) decided it would be fun to share these lists that we've compiled of some of the wonderful, quirky things we've learned about each other during our three years of marriage. Here are the top 25 things you might not have known about Denise... 1. She is an extremely talented artist with a very fine attention to detail; you have to see it to know what I mean. 2. She always leaves one bite of food on her plate.; I think its just a mental thing. 3. She taught herself to play the piano; we have lovely music at our family home evenings thanks to her. 4. She always orders "Daquari Ice" whenever we go to Baskin Robins; she knows what she likes. 5. She hates to be tickled and made me promise her that I would never tickle her; I've kept my promise. 6. She may know you better than you know you. 7. She has a beautiful singing voice but its rare that you'll hear it because she's in denial. 8. She has a leopard-spotted eye, the left one. 9. She lets me massage her anytime she wants me to. 10. She lets me know my jokes are funny by rolling her eyes. 11. Don't ask her a lot of questions before 11 a.m. 12. She finds great enjoyment in searching for and eliminating black heads on my face. 13. She's a wonderful dancer; as a dance partner she'll make you look good even if you're not and she's the best dance I've ever had. 14. She watches TV for a few minutes at night to help her fall asleep. 15. She is an excellent communicator; she can even carry on a conversation with me in spanish. 16. She'd rather eat brownie batter or cookie dough than have the real thing, but don't ask her to share. 17. Her ideal vacation would have something to do with water and family. 18. According to Denise, the four food groups are: Cereal, Pizza, Burritos, and Tacos. 19. She's famous in at least one foreign country. 20. In grade school she wished of being a dental hygienist, a missionary, a mother, and a Chicago Bulls Dancer when she grew up. 21. Her motto for life is "Be Real". 22. She looks beautiful even when she doesn't get ready for the day; she makes messy hair and yesterday's makeup look pretty dang good. 23. She walked through the valley of the shadow of death to bring Brayden to all of us. 24. She's the best friend you could ever have. 25. She chose to marry me of her own free will and choice.

5 comments:

Krista said...

This is so sweet! And so much fun to learn more about Denise!!

Kajsa said...

That is so cool of you guys!! How fun to learn all these things about yall. How are you famous in another country?? Very cool!

Krista said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog...

Tyson and Marie said...

Hey Denise! This is your cousin Marie. I found your blog:)Anyway, it looks like you are doing great! Did you know Tys and I were living in Dallas over the summer? The one weekend we went down to San Antonio you went home:) Anyway, I hope everything is going well. Happy Halloween!

Angie said...

These two posts are SO awesome! Gave me goosebumps. And I do seem to remember there being a lot of burritos and Marshmallow Maties being eaten in Nauvoo 304. LOL