Part of Brayden's bedtime routine every night has included reading the Book of Mormon together. Normally she doesn't want to sit still or listen of course, as no 8 month old would, but recently she's been a little bit more into it...
Witches, tigers, and pacifiers...
I have loved painting pumpkins every year since I was in high school. Now Brandon and I have made it a tradition. Every year we try to get more and more creative. Brandon's really good at "thinking outside the box." He did the witch using the pumpkin stem as the nose....................................................................................................................................Poor Brayden got a nasty cold this week. There is one thing, however, that she enjoys about having a stuffy nose...
5 comments:
Seriously, I love her. She has got to be one of the funniest, most amazing baby girls out there. I wish her and Milly could play together. Miss you guys.
I can't believe she actually enjoys having you put that "thingy" up her nose. Anytime Bryson even sees that thing (what's the name of it?) he starts crying because he knows whats coming!
AWESOME pumpkins. I am always amazed at your talent, Denise. Ms. Brayden is so cute to watch. Babies are so much fun, it's my favorite stage. Did you know the church has scriptures for kids with pictures? I thought that is what you were going to read to her when I first saw the description... no wonder she's so smart!
Wow! What amazing pumpkins!! One of your many hidden talents...at least I was unaware you are both so artistic. Impressive!
I'm also shocked she will let you suck out her nose. What a sweetheart - I guess she knows what helps!
That is go cute that she will sit there and be so happy while you read! Darling! And those pumpkins are awesome, I dont even attempt that bc Im worlds worst artist. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment