Some elves dropped by the Gardner household the other day to help us with our gingerbread house. They taught us a little dance. Take a look by going to this website:
Now join us as we make our gingerbread house...
Sing along to the tune of "Frere Jacques"
Gingerbread,
Gingerbread,
Yum, yum, yum,Yum, yum, yum,
I like gingerbread,
I like gingerbread,
In my tum,In my tum.
Brandon's first semester of dental school is just about over! Yay, we survived...almost. Brandon came down with the flu yesterday, and Brayden caught a bad cough. So in the middle of Brandon taking his last finals, the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping, and preparing to leave for Chicago in a few days, I have two sicklings on my hands. Let's hope my holiday will remain healthy.
I put together this video showing a few things Brayden learned how to do this last week.
Hope you enjoy!
4 comments:
Great gingerbread house! Oh yeah, I was going to tell you Brayden's bracelet is so cute.
Denise she is so darling. I love the fishy face. I hope you have a Merry Christmans and have fun in Chicago. Enjoy being at home.
Kara
You are so talented girl love the gingerbread house and pics she is so cute and you all look great. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Hopefully we have a new baby by than aghhh.
luv ya
wow, great gingerbread talent! brayden is so smart and so cute! you are so good at putting these video things together!
Post a Comment