Brayden has had her fill of fun these past several weeks. As hard as it was to not be with her I was happy knowing that she was able to get out and have fun and was well taken care of. Things that I wouldn't have been able to do.
She had fun at the park
Screaming behind the bars
Playing on the slides
Staying well hydrated while playing "follow the leader"
Looking out the window
And then getting soaked from the rain coming inside
Having a snack
Working on her "shapes" project
Thanks again for all the help that has been offered to us. We couldn't be more grateful.
4 comments:
That is a great picture of the baby! I never get really good sonogram pictures.
PS Do you have names picked out?
Looks like things are going well. We're glad that you're feeling better.
As far as getting Rachel off the binki, we just stopped giving it to her. It was on a long weekend, so I'd be home, but she was just ready to move on. Emma was MUCH harder... We wish you luck.
That is a great picture of the baby - such a cute profile. Glad you are feeling a little bit better!
Post a Comment