We've been hopping around to different play gyms around here checking them out and I recently signed Brayden up for a Gymboree class. She absolutely loves it! Her first day there her teacher said she could see why Brayden needs this as an outlet. Boy does she ever.
One of her favorite things to do (besides the slides) is to stop everything she's doing and jump and dance on the mats to the music.
Once again, I tried to capture some on video the best I could while still staying within arms reach, so this is what I got...
Note: *Special birthday treat at the end of the video*
Since I rarely write anything about Brandon or myself I'll give those of you who have asked a little update. Things are still getting progressively better with how I'm feeling this pregnancy. It's been lots different than my pregnancy with Brayden. I've actually had a little bit of an appetite eating more than just mac and cheese and jamba juice. I might even gain some weight this time around. Brandon's been hounded with lots of tests lately but has been doing really well. He really enjoys this year in dental school since he gets to do a lot more hands on lab work and he gave his very first injection on a live person this last week.
So, things have been going really well with us. Stay updated because we may have some news as to the sex of the baby real soon...
Any guesses?
4 comments:
What a great talker! What a doll! That's a great birthday wish to gpa Gardner!
She is so freaking cute! Looks like the Gymboree is a lot of fun. I don't think they have one around here. I'm so glad you can eat more this time around. Hopefully you'll gain weight. I think you are going to have a boy- because you are a lot less sick. Do you have names picked out yet?
Hey Denise,
I did Gymboree with Ella when she was little. It truly was a GREAT OUTLET for both of us.
SHe is a doll. I hope you are feeling better.
Lisa
We've got Emma in one of those. It seems to help Jen quite a bit. If we could only get Rachel to do a bit better...
Post a Comment