This Thanksgiving I’ve been thinking of the things that I am grateful for so I’ve listed here a few of “My Favorite Things” (this is to the tune of Sound of Music’s “Favorite Things” so get the tune going in your head before reading…)
"When my child doesn’t spend all morning in time out..."
I feel like there’s been a small battle I’ve won."
"Bedtime and nap time..."
"...and bedtime and nap time."
"Bedtime and nap time..."
"...and bedtime and nap time."
P.S. Another favorite thing is that my baby counter just hit double digits. Yay!
These are a few of my favorite things."
"When a tantrum’s thrown, when my husband’s late, when I’m feeling sad,
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and that you can always remember your favorite things.
And here's what Brayden wanted to say....
8 comments:
Can we have an interpretation for the jibberish? love it! she knows what she is saying.
favorite things are the best! always think positive!
You're funny.
you are so creative. I too LOVE those quiet nap and bed times:)
Nap times don't happen at our house. That would be nice.
Congrats on double digits.
Ice cream in the freezer is a must have... that or chocolate. Love the sleeping pictures...Wish my girls still did that during the day, but they are sleeping well (finally) at night. Congrats on the double digits. You'll be done before you know it.
Jen
That is so funny! The time they sleep IS truly the best.
she is sooooo cute! and you look so cute and pregnant too! :) I hear you're coming this way over Christmas, I'd love to see you when you're here!
Wow Denise you look so good with your cute pregnant belly.
Your daughter is so pretty too.
Post a Comment