January 8, 2009

Yankee Doodle

Blog material was slim pickins this week. I wore my camera out during the holidays and since we've been back I've given it a break. We haven't been up to much since returning to the same old routine. Brandon started a new semester and Brayden and I have been having fun together. The theme for Music Playtime this month is "Patriotic" and she learned "Yankee Doodle" this week. We were showing daddy what she learned and she did such a great job singing it to him. Of course she stopped performing as soon as we got the camera out...

(it's been brought to my attention that the funny part about this video is that I am singing it completely wrong and Brayden is trying to tell me the real words.)

4 comments:

Joan Wardell said...

Too funny...great song posts!!

Joan Wardell said...

It goes like this...Yankee doodle went to town a-riding on a pony..STUCK a feather in his HAT and called it macaroni. She knew it was HAT!

The Firths said...

Ha ha....I don't think I would have known the right words either, so no worries. You were just singing the second verse.

Pollock Palooza said...

She is such a ham! I love it!