Brandon is the Cub Master in our ward and last Friday was the annual bottle rocket launch. Well, Brayden and I wanted to join in. This was my first attempt ever making such a thing. It turned out pretty decent, I think. We had SO much fun launching it off, especially Brayden. She tagged along and was just one of the boys.
Here is our lovely rocket...
"I picked flowers for you mommy!"
Here are the "flowers" my little sweetheart picked just for me...
That put a smile on my face.
I don't let her pick people's flowers like she wants to, but I tell her she can pick these weed-like thingies that are everywhere.
She calls them "flowers."
.
.
.
We went to Brandon's annual dental school "beginning of the year" picnic. We weren't able to go last year because I was sick while pregnant, but this year we had a blast.
Check out Kaleb sportin' those suspenders.
(We came straight from church)
They both got their faces painted.
Kaleb's is a tooth...
...and Brayden's is a heart.
2 comments:
We call them tickle flowers. Pretty sweet girl!
The suspenders are awesome!
Post a Comment