I absolutely love this stage that he's in. He's so much fun and playful. His favorite thing to do is to climb up, down, and over everything and anything including and especially myself and also Brayden...who isn't too thrilled about it. He absolutely loves being flipped or thrown and most recently just hanging upside down. He loves holding onto anything that will fit just perfectly in his little hands and crawl around with such items. I try to give him a toy to keep him still and occupied but that never works because he doesn't care about playing with them. He just wants to hold them. His favorite items to hold are Brayden's little Disney dolls that are about four inches big and they wear stretchable, rubbery dresses. They probably make good teethers.
Just a few things that happened for the first time this week:
He just got his first tooth yesterday. He just started giving us those big fat wet kisses that we love and he's also started getting his groove on by doing the 'oh so cute' baby bounce.
We went to the doctor today to get his second flu shot. Not only did he not cry, he didn't even flinch. I was watching his face the whole time and there was absolutely no reaction to anything happening. The nurse and I were both shocked. I guess Brayden's done that before which is what Brandon told me when I got home, but I would never have known since I was never present at any one of her shots. I've toughened up since then.
His stats:
23 lb 13 oz
about 29 in
Speaking of the doctor this girl had the whole (packed) waiting room entertained and laughing. I was past the point of no return with managing her hyperactivity and this waiting room of people were not helping. Brayden loves to draw, play dress-up and recently has gotten really into Disney princesses. We're getting ready for her 3rd birthday in a few weeks and she has asked for a "Cinderella Party." She loves bugs, cars, and rocks. She has recently started to enjoy playing "puppet show" at our local library and "reading" her books. She loves singing songs and the other day I caught her singing scales while counting her toys as she picked them up. She loves playing catch and kicking around her soccer ball. She loves her gymnastics class and I think the most favorite thing she loves is being the center of attention.
What I love is that she tells me she loves me ALL day long. It's great.
5 comments:
Too cute! Love those kisses! Thanks for all the stats and updates on the kids! Love Brayden's hat....she's a doll!
Oh that was cute. I enjoyed reading that.
Good luck with the upcoming party. They sure are cuties...
Your kids are SO cute! I love reading your posts. :)
I love how her leaves are lined up perfectly! 10 mos is a very fun age!
Post a Comment