On Valentine's day Brandon took very good care of us. I love Mother's Day, my birthday, and Valentine's Day. It means I get the day off and lots of massages.
I woke up to these.
And Brayden woke up to these.
Brandon got Brayden these sunglasses...
...to look like me.
Poor Kaleb got sick on V-day so Brayden and me went to church alone. I was sad I couldn't put the cute red tie on him that I had but Brandon had fun dressing Kaleb like him.
In this next picture you can see some of his teeth. He's got five teeth now. At 10 months he had none. Now at 11 months he has five. (That was a fun month.) It actually wasn't that bad.
Kaleb's getting better and is making it through this sickness without another ear infection (knock on wood). Brayden caught what he had and then they both woke up one day with pink eye. I have some antibiotic eye drops I'm giving them. (That's a lot of fun to do on a three year old.) Now Brandon and I are sick...but other than that we're doing great:-)
2 comments:
That is so sweet that Brandon gave Brayden flowers!
What a good idea!!! I tried last year and Emma didn't really care... Maybe I'll try again next year.
Post a Comment