We had our ward Easter party last Saturday and we all had so much fun.
It was like a mini Easter Carnival.
We frosted and decorated cookies. Brayden liked the frosting and Kaleb liked the cookies.
We took Easter pictures on Sunday.
I wanted to take them out among the wild flowers that we have here in Texas, but between early morning church, lunchtime, nap time, home teachers coming over, and other Sunday meetings that we had, we ended up taking them on the side of the house like we always do. But they're in cute new outfits...and they're as adorable as ever.
Beware of the picture overload because I loved them all....
2 comments:
What fun! Loved all the pictures! Never too many for me! Happy Easter!
What cute pictures! I didn't take many because I have had a nasty cold. Plus, it snowed here and so it didn't feel like Easter and so I wasn't very festive. Kaleb looks HUGE in his stroller!! ha ha
Post a Comment