Happy Easter!
Here are some of my favorite pics from this morning before church.
Oh, well. At least all I need to get is a new shirt.
Brandon was dying some eggs while we were doing this and after they were dry they were happy (and so was I) to have their "real" eggs too.
We went to our neighborhood Easter egg hunt last week.
After Kaleb was done, it was Brayden's turn with her age group.
I hate messes. More then that I have a real hard time with my kids and messes, or even the potential for a mess.
The kind of messes you have to put newspapers down for and stuff.
Kids and dye don't mix well.
I bought a little kit and it came with dye to color eggs and these stickers to put on them and make them into little characters.
But instead we decorated the plastic eggs and both kids had a blast.
Here's Kaleb all ready to go.
We taught her well. She booked it out there and filled her basket to the top.
We had a nice visit from the Easter Bunny.
We also had some fun with a few of our neighbors yesterday and gave the kids a little Easter egg hunt in our front yards.
Here they are on the wagon ride with their friends, Lauren and Victoria.
Brandon was outside a few nights ago watering the lawn and caught some of these for the kids...
He put them in a bucket as a surprise for them the next morning.
They played with them that whole morning...until Brayden's got away. I told Kaleb to let his go. I thought he did, but that kid is always putting things back where he got them. I should've known he would put the frog right back in the bucket. We found it there a few days later, still alive luckily, but a little famished. We finally let him go too.
.
.
.
A few weeks ago we visited a fun little place nearby called Fiesta Farm.
There was a petting zoo, and place to feed the goats, and rabbits, a wagon ride, some playgrounds, but the favorite of all was the pony rides.
2 comments:
Brayden, I wish I was there to play with the frogs with you! When are you coming back? I can't wait to play at the Lake with you!
-Brooke
HAha, I watched half that video, what wicked speed she egg hunted with!!!!
Post a Comment