September 17, 2011

SA Missions Baseball Game

I'm finally getting around to posting our pictures from Labor Day. We went to the San Antonio "Missions" baseball game. We enjoyed a "cool to us" evening. We couldn't have picked a better night to go.

The kids were ready with there baseball get up, mitts and balls.
Brayden was enjoying posing for the camera...but Kaleb, not so much.
He warmed up to the camera for the rest of the night though.
We got good seats, right behind home plate.
This is my attempt at trying to get everyone in a picture.
This is the best I could get from Brayden. She enjoyed the red vines though.
Much better. At least everyone is looking.
Only in Texas, a jalapeno as a mascot...
...except we call him "Ballapeno." Haha.

1 comment:

Tim and Melissa said...

That looks like fun! We never made it to a game there. Congrats on another boy - I didn't realize you guys were expecting. I've been very behind on catching up on everyone's lives through blogs. I hope you guys are doing well!!