Our seven year anniversary was on the 28th and to celebrate we took the kids downtown to the riverwalk.

We let them chose between a carriage ride or a boat ride and they chose the boat.

I don't think they realized it was a tour boat and not a speed boat.
It was a little long for Kaleb but they enjoyed the experience of it all.

Brandon and I celebrated with eachother a week earlier by taking a trip to Austin to see the "So You Think You Can Dance" tour show. We forgot our camera at first and made an extra effort to turn around and get just to find out that we weren't allowed to bring in any cameras with removable lenses inside. We might be professional photographers and try to sell the pictures. I wasn't too happy about that. Who doesn't have an SLR camera these days? Not just professional photographers anymore. Come on.
No comments:
Post a Comment