March 7, 2012

Blessing Day

We had a fun visit from my mom and dad last weekend. They came out to be with us for Kysen's blessing on Sunday, March 4.
It's always so nice when they come to visit and the time goes by too quickly.
I took a bunch of pictures of Kysen in his blessing outfit and couldn't decide which ones I liked the best so I included almost all of them.
He's a handsome little guy.
Brandon gave a beautiful blessing.
We're so happy to have Kysen as a part of our family.
Thanks for being there with us to celebrate this time Grandma and Papa Wardell!

3 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

you guys make cute kids!!!!! kysen is a freakin doll. : ) just like the other two.

Linda Jessop said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful family and the wonderful experience of having your mom and dad there for one of those very special moments. I loved the pictures. Kysen is adorable and I'm sure he gets lots of loving!

The Firths said...

Kysen looks a lot like his siblings. You do make cute kids. Did you change your hair?