April 4, 2012

Texas Bluebonnets

These are the Texas Bluebonnets.
They're the Texas state flower. They come around every spring and are just beautiful.
It's common to drive down any street and see a family taking their picture on the side of the road in these wildflowers.
This year we finally got our bluebonnet picture.
My neighbor had found this perfect spot and asked us to take their family picture. They turned out so good. I needed to get a family picture for my 10 year mission reunion so I asked her to take ours there as well.
I wanted to do it earlier then planned because you know how the schedule of a newborn is.
Well, I couldn't get a hold of her so we decided to wing it. We brought the tripod and set the timer and this is what we got.
I thought it was good enough...and it even started to rain on us during this picture.
Brayden learned at at school not to pick these bluebonnets. Here teacher told her if you do, you go to jail. Ummmm...maybe I can use that one to get her to listen to me!
Happy Spring!

No comments: