May 15, 2012

The Potty Boy

This post is about a month and half late but I wanted to acknowledge the accomplishment of my little superman who is now potty trained!


I took my sweet time with him because of Kysen being born. I didn't know when I was going to tackle the job but after a few months of being stuck at home with a newborn I figured if I was at home all the time anyway I mine as well do it.
Wow, was it easy.
I just took away all his diapers/pull-ups one day. Put him on the toilet every hour or so (I set a timer so I wouldn't forget). Over the course of a few days of doing this and after a few accidents he learned real quick. I knew after he had a few accidents that would do the trick. Kaleb hates being messy. He hasn't had an accident since.
It is so nice that he is out of diapers.
Now the only diapers I have to worry about are this little guy's,
 my one eyed monster.
I love this onesie so I had to take a few pictures.


Now if his messes would only stay inside the diapers, then I'd be a little happier. He's had a blow out everyday for the past four days. Time for some new diapers.

1 comment:

The Firths said...

Wow. That was easy. Liam has started, but he isn't completely sold on the idea yet. The Mike onsey is funny!!!