Sea World opened up their new water park this year so we had to try it out. The pictures I have are of the old kiddie area that we have been to a million times, however. The new part was way too crowded for me to take my eye off of the kids to get the camera out so I didn't, especially since I had one runaway kid that I lost for a little bit. (She waited till she thought I wasn't looking and took off. I had Kaleb with me so I couldn't chase after her fast enough before she got lost in the crowd. Kaleb did not appreciate me needing to carry him kicking and screaming. She got in a little bit of trouble for that one.)
Other than that we had fun =/
We were greeted by these lovely birds. The kids loved this one.
When they grabbed the bigger one, they both took a giant step back.
Kaleb enjoys swimming like a crocodile. He scraped his knees up pretty good but we never heard a word about it.
Touching the sting rays.
Here's Kysen at 5 months
And Brayden is never too far away when Kysen is around and when the camera is out.
As for the pic below, at least she didn't put a crown on him like she would do to Kaleb at this age. lol. #oldersisters
And Brandon got awarded "Resident of the Year" (out of 17 residents) for the residency he did for this past year. We are very proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment