I thought I would be the fun summer mom and gave Kaleb a mohawk while cutting his hair yesterday. It's driving me crazy looking at it so I told him he could wear it as a "costume" for a few days. Brayden thinks it's the coolest thing ever. What I think is that he looks like a hood rat, so he's acting more like one, which is not cool.
10 years ago
1 comment:
oh my gosh i totally agree with you! Jack's hair was making him so hot so we cut off the sides and gave him kind of this fohawk (feaux hawk? sp?) and i can't stand looking at him either! it ages him by like, 2 years! I think haircuts should make them look their age and keep them as sweet and innocent for as long long as possible.
I'll probably be shaving jack's cute little head, too. : )
Post a Comment