The "Poteet Strawberry Festival" is a very popular festival out in the hill country in a town called Poteet. We finally went to it and got ourselves some strawberries.
There were lots of fun shows like a BMX show and some cloggers, to name the few that we stopped to see. Brayden even went on stage to do some clogging of her own.
The kids got to pick a few rides to go on and the harnested trampoline was the first.
I think Brayden will think twice next time with doing the bumper car by herself. It was a little hard for her to maneuver but she was a good sport.
We also went on the Ferris Wheel. I did that one with them. Since I was behind the camera this is the picture we got of that: Brandon with Kysen left behind. Kysen was too little to go on it. I need to pass the camera on a little bit more to get in some pictures of my own.
Now that we have a backyard big enough for our tent, Brandon took the kids camping out there.
They even roasted marshmallows.
Brayden likes to
me to give her a "makeover" from head to toe occasionally for fun.
And then she wants to take pictures of herself.
Here are Brayden and Daddy going to the Daddy/Daughter dance at church.
Brandon won the limbo contest for the second year in a row.
And here are the boys who love to be silly :)
No comments:
Post a Comment