The time had come which was long over due for Brayden to have her hair cut by a professional.
I've cut her hair before and it always looked fine but I couldn't stand it anymore. She would never put her hair up or do anything to it because all she wanted was her hair in her face. So I crossed my fingers hoping it would turn out and decided to take her to get side swiped bangs. I was just hoping she would be happy with it and I could see her face again!
I hadn't seen this beautiful face in so long. Even in the bath she would never allow her hair to go back. It always had to be in her face. But it's interesting how when you take your child out of their element and have a total stranger do it, all of a sudden there are no struggles or fights. She didn't say a word and allowed them to do whatever they needed to.
Here is the final product. It turned out beautiful and she couldn't have been more happy. It was just the "look" she was trying to create by always having her hair in her face, but now we can see her face and she now allows me to put her hair up. If she ever fights me (even when she's asked me to help her) I remind her of the salon and how cooperative she was with them to do what needed to get done :)





No comments:
Post a Comment