I got my first iPhone a couple months ago finally, which explains all the random pictures. I haven't blogged in so long because I was thrown off my game in how I used to upload and organized, but I think I finally got things under control again, except there are a lot more random pictures for now. I need to post them because they've already changed so much just in these last months and I want to remember even the random stuff.
Kaleb holding a frog we found.
Brayden showing off her new boots Grandma Wardell helped her buy.
Curlformers
Kaleb's faux hawk
Finding a grasshopper
Visiting with some friends.
Putting on friend's clothes and posing.
Kysen liked his lunch....a lot.
From a friend's birthday party
At first I thought the helmet was funny, and then I realized that's a pink pacifier. Just a little third baby syndrome.
He thought my mascara was lip gloss.
He demands this every single time I'm folding laundry. While at the store he even wanted me to open up a pack of underwear on the rack to put on his head.
I included this picture because I realized I don't have enough pictures of Kaleb in this post.
Middle child syndrome.
Middle child syndrome.
Making fun of the "selfie" pose with my new phone.
Kysen with his friend, Edison.
A new doll on the market with the name "Brayden." She told me and I didn't believe her. I thought she must have heard it wrong, until I saw it for myself. She was one happy girl.
Back to school assembly
Lol. He does this all the time.
You can't be a little brother without a bigger sister putting her dress on you and laughing.
For Veterans Day Brayden made cards to send to some family veterans.
I think that catches me up on my random pictures.
Now for some random videos....(once I get that put together).

















No comments:
Post a Comment