A friend in our community put together a free volunteer soccer league for 4-7 year olds. It worked out so perfect. It was one night a week. 30 minutes of practice. 30 minute game. Done. And Saturdays were free. It was perfect for this age and it was still competitive enough for the older kids.
Brandon coached Kaleb's team this time around.
And Kysen wanted to be on the field to kick that ball rather than playing with the other kids or at the nearby playground. I think I have a little athlete.
Brayden was fierce in defending the ball in this soccer drill. This kid couldn't get past her for nothing.
They both had a lot of fun as usual and even scored quite a few goals!
I hosted "Music Playtime" during the month of April for the little ones who don't go to school.
Here Kysen is participating in a song all about plants.
And here Kysen is doing what he loves to do.
Being outside and getting dirty!
And I'm happy to let him if it keeps him busy.




No comments:
Post a Comment