2007: Year in Review
Our year started out with us finding out that Brandon got accepted to dental school! Yay! But first we had to finish school in Utah. I somehow found a way to do so while being extremely sick and pregnant (thanks to the much TLC from my dear husband). Then on February first after four days of labor and two and half hours of pushing our sweet Brayden was born. Brandon and I had to keep up with our studies while being new parents and both being in school. I somehow found a way to complete my dental hygiene degree, studying for and passing my national board exams with a six week old at home who didn't quite give us the peaceful nights we were hoping for. All the while we knew we had to prepare to move once the school year ended since Brandon would be starting dental school in the summer. We hadn't even listed our condo yet, then one evening while on a walk, a man approached us and asked if we knew of anyone who would be selling their condo. He ended up making an offer on ours the very next day. Brandon found a house for us in Texas shortly thereafter. We graduated from school, then moved to Texas. Brandon started dental school and has already completed his first semester.
What a year!
We have been so blessed and have seen the Lord's hand in our lives guiding us along the way.
As we put our trust in Him, He makes it possible for us to accomplish things that we never thought we could.
Happy New Year!
3 comments:
Great family picture! I'd forgotten about that christmas story below- I just read again and love it. Thanks for writing it out! Happy new year!
Cute video! Brayden is so funny dancing with Santa.
Brayden is the smartest baby in the world! And she's just so cute. Future Rocket Scientist? Brain Surgeon?
Post a Comment