How long did you date? We were friends for a couple of months, dated for about six, and were engaged "officially" for about a month and a half. So we knew eachother about 10 months before we got married.
Who is taller? He is unless we're sitting down, then I am. He had to sit on a phone book in some of these pictures.
Who sings better? He does but he would say that I do.
Who is smarter? When it comes to dentistry I'm still in the lead. However, he should be catching up here in the near future as dental school progresses.
Whose temper is worse? Mine. Brandon rarely gets angry and it's pretty frustrating!
Who does the laundry? I do now, but when we were both in school he did his fair share.
Who does the dishes? The dishwasher.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That would be Brandon until I'm pregnant again because that side is closer to the bathroom.
Who pays the bills? We switch off. Whoever gets around to it first.
Who mows the lawn? In this heat? He does.
Who cooks dinner? I do every once in a while, he does every once in a while, and the rest of the time we just rumage through the kitchen. It's a good thing neither of us are big eaters.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly him, but I probably drive him crazy telling him how he should drive.
Who is more stubborn? We're both stubborn but he usually cracks first so that would mean I am.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Brandon, but that's only because he usually is. Either that or I just know how to come up with better arguements :).
Whose parents do you see the most? Now that we don't live near any family, neither.
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? We both have our handful of long time friends and now we have the same friends and make new friends together.
Who has more siblings? Same. He has one brother, one step-brother, and two half-brothers. I have four siblings as well, two brothers and two sisters.
And last but not least...
Who wears the pants in the family? That would be.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's not a day that goes by that this little girl doesn't put a smile on my face. I love watching all the funny things she does.....


8 comments:
That last picture of Brayden is SO ADORABLE!!! I love it! She is such a beautiful little girl.
I love your family pictures...it was fun learning more about you guys!
Your Family pics are great. But that's not a surprise, considering you're all beautiful people! Brayden is so funny. I laughed so hard with the pacifier
switch-er-ooo. I just love babies.
Those pictures are so cute! Did Krista take them? I couldn't stop giggling after watching that video...Brayden does some of the cutest things. I showed Mason and he loved it. You do such a good job making all these little movies, I want to know how you do it!
I definitely don't see you enough - I had not realized you cut your hair so short. It is sooo cute! Your family pictures turned out great!
I loved the video too. My favorite was the pacifier switching. Brayden is adorable!
Beautiful family! Love the pictures and I agree that the kids totally wear the pants!
that was fun! Brayden is such the little cutie!!!
Fun family pictures! Your hair cut is soo cute!
Post a Comment