...When I pick up another baby in front of her.
I found out this week that Brayden really does love me. Another baby in our playgroup came up to me and wanted me to hold her. When Brayden saw me holding her she got the saddest look on her face and then just started bawling. It made me feel so bad.
4 comments:
That is so funny that she gets jealous now! But still kinda flattering to you. Even when she's sad, she's still a doll.
Hey Denise-
I don't know Lindsay Redfern Personally. I happenned upon her blog months ago and we have been commenting on each others blogs for a while now. She has also adopted a bi-racial baby through LDS services. However, her husband was a grooms men at Jay and Stephanie's wedding so I did meet him briefly years ago.
Oh, she's darling even when she's sad! She's just getting so big... and cuter every time I see pictures!
Hey Denise. She is so cute! I love that you posted a sad face.....even though she still looks cute! Looks like you two are doing great. I miss being in Texas....I bet it is great weather! Hopefully we will be able to see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment