January 24, 2008

The Fight

...From Sour
To Sweet...
Brayden got her very first rose this week...

...from none other than her dear sweet daddy.

"He loves me,"

"...He loves me not."

" HE LOVES ME!"

5 comments:

Darcy said...

Looks like she's bored with her food options. Email me and I'll give you a bunch of great finger food complete meal ideas. Cody doesn't like jarred food, he wants to pick it up off his tray and feed himself.

Lisa said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! LOVE IT. By the way this is Lisa!!

Marnae said...

I love your blog. That Brayden is so great. Hope you are doing well. I am contemplating working and am a little freaked out about it. oh, well I guess I better use my mad-skills sometime. I also want the great finger food meal ideas from your pal. Millie thinks vegetables are poison.

Pollock Palooza said...

I think Brayden is, besides my own kids of course, the next cutest girl ever! Love the food fight!

Erin said...

That made me laugh because Bryson has been doing the exact same thing lately. Foods he use to absolutely love, he's been refusing to eat lately. Crazy kids!