Have you ever sat through a family photo shoot that was complete mayhem and then you got the picture back and thought, "just by looking at this who would have known what we had to go through to get this picture?" Well these photos are no exception. I love to practice the little I know about photography with my favorite little subject and was quite surprised anything cute came out of my "valentine photo shoot." As soon as we let this girl loose it was complete craziness in her little 12x12 room where we like to set up our homemade studio. The girl loves balloons and we had a lot of them flying all over the place...and so was she. We got darling pictures nonetheless which is why she's still my favorite subject.
The Birthday Boy
5 comments:
Amazing pictures! I thought they were professionally done until I read that you had done them. And that resturaunt looks SO fun, what a view!
Wow! That's amazing that you took those pictures youself, they look better than professional! Brayden is such a doll and you are so creative with her as your little subject. :o)
Ditto on thinking the pictures were done by a professional. You guys look so great. Denise you are a beauty and Brandon-you are such a romantic fella. It looks like it was a perfect day.
cute pics denise!! oh and braydon is cute as ever!! she is getting so big!! i couldn't believe how she has grown when i saw ya'll at church yesterday!! denise...we really should get together sometime soon and do some photography stuff! i think we could teach each other alot!...plus it would be so much fun to hang out with someone who loves to talk photography as much as i do!! Ü
you seriously are so talented wow! I can not believe that you took those pics they look professional. Beautiful job girl and she is adorable.
Post a Comment