March 20, 2008

Just Hatched...

Okay, so for these Easter photos I wanted to somehow have Brayden in her diaper sitting in half of an egg shell but I didn't quite put enough thought into how I would do that so it never happened. I think these pictures turned out just as cute as that would have been.
Brayden had her first Easter egg hunt a few weeks ago and was introduced to the fun world of Easter eggs. They still are all over the house because she loves playing with them so much. I need to pick them up and hide them from her so when she sees them again on Sunday she'll be excited. We're going to visit the Easter Bunny tomorrow. If it turns out to be a good experience then I'm going to have to update this post.
*Post update: Check out new scenes with the Easter Bunny

6 comments:

Darcy said...

The pictures are fantastic! My favorite is the one where she's hitting the eggs together and wide mouth smile. You're very good at all things artistic. Love the video.. eggs on feet was too funny.

The Firths said...

So, the kid is cute. She's pretty photgenic. The blog is amazing as well. Jen and I have decided that you have too much time on your hands and need to have another child! Just kidding. We're just amazed at what you do on the blog. Hope you have a Happy Easter!

Amy said...

Wow! You are so amazing at taking pictures! They all turn out so cute (besides the fact that you have an adorable subject). How do you set up that little studio of yours?

The Firths said...

Jen and I thought that your comment was great! I'm sorry that you aren't getting much sleep. The blog and the subject really are quite great!

Jancisco said...

So, I definitely want to do a photo shoot. Those pictures are AWESOME.

Let's plan it.

Amy said...

Brayden has been tagged! Look at my blog to see what to do. By the way, I'm gonna try to take my own pictures because you have inspired me! You REALLY do have an amazing talent. I just didnt know what to do for the lighting...so wish me luck!