March 27, 2008

Trying To Be Like Jesus

We've been learning more and more about having good manners these days. Brayden learned this week how to say thank-you when she asks for something and it is given to her. When she hands you something she even says thank-you when you take it from her. She's so sweet and gives random hugs to the other playgroup moms. They all just eat it up.

She loves babies and Jesus and wants to give kisses everytime she sees a picture of either. What a loving girl!

2 comments:

The Mathews said...

Hey there Denise!
It's Rochelle (worthen) mathews! I found your blog via facebook- and so I just wanted to tell you how cute your daughter is! What a beautiful family! Hope all is well! Our blog is rochelleandben.blogspot.com

The Firths said...

Howdy.

I know you hear this a lot, but you have a very cute kid. She's just funny!