Peek-a-Boo!
Brayden's such a good helper when it comes to helping daddy with his chores. Some things are fun like playing peek-a-boo in the garbage can when he takes out the trash...
...not so much.
My video montage this week shows how much Brayden loves it when her daddy comes home. As soon as she hears the garage door open she hurries over to the door and sits there waiting for him to come in. The funny thing is when he comes in she hurries away from him wanting him to chase her. It's one of her favorite games. Then she spends the rest of the night giving us hugs and kisses...also one of her favorite things to do. Every night Brandon realizes over again how I have the best job in the world. And I do...spending all day with this little bundle of sweetness.
5 comments:
Great video. Cody is also excited when daddy gets home. More excited than when he sees me. Probably because I'm home all day with him.
She is so cute! I can't believe she is walking around already. Doesn't the time go by so fast? Crazy!
Denise, you are just so creative!!! i love your cute videos.
lisa s.
So, you make a cute kid.... Hope all is well for you and all that other stuff.
The video is good.
Post a Comment