I don't have any pictures this week. I've been slacking on my picture taking. But I've been taking lots of videos of all the cute talking that Brayden has been doing.
It's pretty funny when it dawns on me what she's trying to say. Sometimes the only way I know is because she gives the sign language along with the words. Here's a little translation of some of the words that may not be so understandable in my little video:
Aoh="Hello"
Gok="Milk"
and my personal favorite:
Psssu="Sleep"
She gets the "s" and the "p" mixed up there.
The rest are more or less understandable.
One I didn't get on video is "uck" which means "hug." Most of the time when she sees other kids, first she says "hi" then she asks for an "uck?" It's cute.
5 comments:
Love baby talk. Cody tries to immitate many words too. Sounds nothing like the real thing, but he continually uses the same word for the same object, and we understand him.
she is a sweetheart. So cute!
Lisa
I don't know what Joseph Smith's problem was. I don't need a Urim and Thumim to translate what the kids are speaking, even though it sometimes is more fun to make up the translation!
Hope all is well.
What a smart girl! I can't believe she wasn't crying over nap time:)
oh she is so darling! soooo darling.
Post a Comment