April 10, 2008

Spring Break

Denise hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days so I helped her out with a few blog captions this week. She's still responsible for putting together the cool videos and pictures though, she has quite the talent for doing this blog stuff and we're all grateful and amazed at the work she does each week.
Because I spend most of my time studying, manual labor and doing projects around the house are things that I really enjoy when I have some free time. We had spring break all last week so we were able to start or finish several projects we''d been planning. We installed new shelving in our garage, finished baby-proofing our kitchen and front bathroom, resurfaced our kitchen floor...
(Before)... (During)... (After). ...and we installed a peep hole on our front door. Last Thursday evening we flew to Chicago for a quick visit with Denise's family who were all able to attend a fun getaway weekend together. We had a great time! I'll let Denise work her magic and let the video tell the rest of the story...

3 comments:

Darcy said...

Peep holes are a must. Glad you got one. What a fun indoor water park! Glad you got to spend time with your family.

dhgals said...

I love the new floor! I'm so impressed!
(Emily) I think I'll email you so I can just log in with my own email instead of dhgals...

Anonymous said...

Love the video! Looks like such a fun place and Brayden just looked like she was having a blast! Good times!