June 9, 2008

That Wonderful Husband of Mine...

When I married that wonderful husband of mine, there were some things I knew from the start. I knew he was gentle and thoughtful and wise, I knew that he had a big heart...
But I didn't know all the things I know now, all the tricks that he had up his sleeve. All the toys he could fix, all the swings he could push, all the ways he could play make-believe.
Now the more we're together, the more I can see just what very good fortune I've had...
When I married that wonderful husband of mine, I sure married a wonderful dad!
Happy Father's Day Brandon!
We love you!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Look at you blogging at midnight! And me, checking at midnight.

What a great poem. I love it. Brayden is always a ball of laughs. What a happy kid!

Can you believe the National Guard has their weekend this weekend- Father's day! What crap.

Pollock Palooza said...

Love the poem! You are the most spiritually-creative friend I know. Thanks for that.