This car has been in Brandon's family for fifteen years. We have many memories with it and it will be missed...
The reason for selling the truck was to welcome our new mini van. Knowing that we were shopping around for a van, my dad found this one in Chicago and my parents were willing to make the road trip for us to deliver it. It was a great excuse for a visit and we had a lot of fun!
We started out by eating our favorite smoked BBQ around...
We went swimming in the hotel pool...
Grandma and Papa taught Brayden how to blow bubbles...
We bought a blow up pool...
...and just had fun playing around.
A little before our weekend visit with my folks Brayden came down with a cold and learned how to blow her nose...
...I just need to teach her how to blow it using a tissue...

5 comments:
When I put a kleenex to Cody's nose, he coughs. If you say, "blow" he coughs.
Way to go on the minivan. I absolutely love ours! It even has the built in carseats in the middle bench seat. Stow and go and the rear seats fold into the trunk area. Very convenient. I see you got a Dodge, good choice.
Usually people don't get minivans until they have 2 kids?!
Yea, so I agree with what Darcy said about the two kids....
We both laughed when we saw that.
Congrats on the minivan. We feel left out because all of our friends have one. We're working on it.
I normally wouldn't say this, but you have a cute kid, even when there's stuff hanging from her nose. That was a funny video.
Congrats on the Mini van...you are an official mormon family (well almost, now you need to have at least 3 more kids..jj :) Mini vans are great, people make fun of them at times because their not as stylish as SUVs, but hey they do a lot better on gas and they serve their purpose. We love our van !!!!! Once you have one I think it would be harder to go back to a smaller vehicle!!! So enjoy it :)
ahh, the minivan. We have a white mini van too.
That's amazing you sold your truck so fast!
Yay for a new car! We love switching cars! Justin and I have had similar luck with selling our cars (we've only had cheap ones). I used to have the lucky corner that once we put the car out it was sold in 4 hours at the soonest, so an hour takes the cake by far.
I have to tell you every time I see Dodge or Crysler minivans I think of P-day's on the mish witha van FULL of sisters! Good times! And the car wash under COB:)
AND... I was visiting with a girl whose husband is just starting dental school (somewhere mid-west) and was telling her "oh yeah, my friend's in New Mexico, or Tuscon, or... somewhere warm." I think she thought I was making it up. So there you have it. I'm totally flakey:)
Post a Comment