July 3, 2008

All American Girl

Dollies
Brayden got a new "Little Mommy" doll set that she absolutely adores! Her favorite thing to do now is push the stroller outside no matter how HOT it is. Here she is with her babies. Oops! They fell out and she ran over them. Once she realized this she quickly ran to their rescue...
...and then she was off again. Doggies We received a very special arrival this week....
SPARKY!
Well, the stuffed animal version of Sparky. Grandma Wardell saw how much Brayden loved Grandma and Grandpa Gardner's doggie in Utah so she found one that looks exactly like him. Brayden hasn't been able to put him down since.
Balloons
We had a picnic at the park and brought a balloon for Brayden to play with. We had it tied around her wrist... ...but it somehow slipped away. Bye bye balloon.

Happy

Independence Day!

5 comments:

manders said...

She is so darling. I love all the pictures. Hope your family is doing well. Have a great 4th of July

Joan Wardell said...

She will make a good hula dancer!
Loved how she tried to sleep in the dolly bed and get into the dolly stroller!

The Firths said...

So, it was good that she picked up the dolls after she ran over them. The pictures were great.

Granger High said...

Wow, she is getting SO BIG!!!! I haven't checked your guy's blog for a while and it's been fun to catch up. The videos you make are always so much fun to watch. I love that Brayden is so into dolls. So cute!

Erin Miller
(would you mind adding me to view your blog using this email: erin.h.miller@gmail.com instead? Thanks!)

Nicole said...

okay, so the baby doll thing is hilarious. I literally laughed out loud. Cute girl. I'd love to see her sometime if someone can't watch her for a day.