...while baby #2 is
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Due: March 7, 2009
For Denise many of you know what being pregnant means...sick in bed. She's eight weeks along and is handling things pretty well. She has all the medications she needs and we're in the process of hopefully getting her some in-home care. Brandon started school this week and Brayden is being cared for during the day by members of our ward who've kindly volunteered to help us out. Thank you for your prayers and support. This is a happy time for us, we just need to get through the worst of it.
15 comments:
congrats!!!!!! Hopefully you feel better this time around.
Lisa
Congratulations. Where do we sign up to play with Brayden?
Congrats! I hope that this pregnancy goes better for you. Do you have a Jamba Juice nearby?
Congrats! What an exciting time. I sure was hoping that your #2 pregnancy would be easier for you. Let me know if I can do anything to help!
Let me add my congratulations to the list! :) Hope you get feeling better sooner rather than later this time around.
We're excited for you!!! Not that there is much we can do, but please let us know!
Good luck this time around.
Congratulation on your pregnancy! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you don't get too sick.
Congratulations you two!!! That is such exciting news. I am sorry things are not going any better than the first time. Good Luck!!!
Kara
How exciting! Congrats! I hope that everything goes well for you and that you are able to get through it!
CONGRATS!!!....and condolences Denise! I am so excited for you guys. You will definitely be in our prayers. If you can make it through hygiene school while sick and pregnant, you can make it through anything. I still remember you walking into class looking a little green every morning!
Congratulations! How exciting. If I were closer I would help out with your cute little girl.
I do hope you're feeling better soon. That must be so hard!!!
Congratulations Denise and Brandon!!! That is super exciting news. So sorry you're not feeling well though, Denise. Hope it gets better for you...I remember you were pretty sick with your first pregnancy.
Congrats girl! You will love having two its sooo much fun. By the way your baby is due on thebest day ever my b-day!
congrats!!1
You know if we lived close we'd pick up Brayden for you! Congratulations! So exciting and horrible (sick part) at the same time. good luck!
Yay! Feel better soon.
Post a Comment