One of Brayden's babysitters has been taking pictures of her for us each week. Here's what she's been up to...
I'm enduring the best I can rounding up the end of my third month. I'm hoping to enter "recovery period" where I can begin to start getting better and regain health and strength over this next month. I can't wait to have Brayden with me again.
Brandon has been blessed with remarkable strength and endurance to play the roles of single parent to Brayden, nurse to me, and dental student.
Thank you for all your prayers. We're hanging in there.
5 comments:
Wow, a post. I wish I was living by you. I'd take her every day. She'd love playing with Cody. I soooo hope you get to recovery period soon.
by the way... LOVE Brayden's sunglasses!!! SO funny!
We hope things are getting better. She'd be more than welcome here too...!!!
Brandon, hope things are well with you too! Hang in there buddy; you too Denise...
Ah Denise, so sorry things are so hard right now. Wish we could help. At least you don't have to contend with baby spice and a sicky pregnancy. Miss you guys. Brayden is still as adorable as ever. Brandon you are a gentleman and a saint.
Post a Comment