Brandon.Denise.Brayden.Kaleb.Kysen
Yipeee! Congratulations! We are so excited for another grandson!
Oh yay! You'll love him so much. I just knew it was a boy!
Congratulations. boys are amazing and fun and spirited and zany and messy and snuggly and perfect. I couldn't be happier for all of you
You knew it!! This will be such a fun and new adventure with a little boy :) Congratulations-your mommy sense was right on.
That's so fun!! CONGRATS!!!!
congrats!!!i'm so excited for ya'll!! you totally knew! Ü
yay.....little boys are the best.Lisa
Congratulations! I'm glad you didn't have to remake the video :)
Congrats!!!!How exciting, you will love having a boy, they are wonderful. Hope the pregnancy is going well and that your little family is doing good. Take care, :) The Bodilys
Yea, yea, yea! You know I'm a big fan of boys! Do you have names picked out that you are going to share with the world?
Yay! How exciting! Little boys are so much fun! Congrats!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! A girl and now a boy--it can't get any more perfect than that!
That's so exciting! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Yipeee! Congratulations! We are so excited for another grandson!
Oh yay! You'll love him so much. I just knew it was a boy!
Congratulations. boys are amazing and fun and spirited and zany and messy and snuggly and perfect. I couldn't be happier for all of you
You knew it!! This will be such a fun and new adventure with a little boy :) Congratulations-your mommy sense was right on.
That's so fun!! CONGRATS!!!!
congrats!!!
i'm so excited for ya'll!!
you totally knew! Ü
yay.....little boys are the best.
Lisa
Congratulations! I'm glad you didn't have to remake the video :)
Congrats!!!!How exciting, you will love having a boy, they are wonderful. Hope the pregnancy is going well and that your little family is doing good. Take care, :) The Bodilys
Yea, yea, yea! You know I'm a big fan of boys! Do you have names picked out that you are going to share with the world?
Yay! How exciting! Little boys are so much fun! Congrats!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! A girl and now a boy--it can't get any more perfect than that!
That's so exciting! Congratulations!
Post a Comment