This is what I've been looking like lately at 20 weeks...in major need of a haircut, but doing pretty good.

This is why we couldn't get a good profile picture. The little guy didn't want to face up.

And here is the proud big sister (20 months old). We finally had some fall-like weather this morning and enjoyed being outside wearing our sweaters. It was wonderful.

We're thrilled that Brayden is going to have a little brother. It's something I claim I knew long before I was ever pregnant. I just knew a little boy was coming to our family next and I'm happy to say I was right. I was so sure, that I had the last little video post ready and waiting long before we ever had the ultrasound. We have a name picked out but we haven't decided when to disclose that yet.
Here are some more fun videos of Brayden and what she's been doing lately....singing in the car (don't worry, I videoed it when we were parked) and working on spelling her name.
9 comments:
we got a bonus post this week....so good to see you. You look great and I can't believe how well Brayden is talking....and spelling!!! What a smart little girl. She will be a good teacher to her little brother!
Congratulations again. I love mother's intuition.
I love your little baby bump! ARe you showing more this time? You are still so tiny, but I remember you didn't get much bigger than that with Brayden. I'm excited to hear the name when you decide to disclose it.
Ms. Brayden is quite the smarty pants... are all the Wardells like this at such a young age?
Congrats on the baby boy! That's awesome!! You look great!!
A boy is a good choice. You look good and are hopefully feeling better. Bayden is a smarty!!!
congrats on the boy! I can't believe you're going to have another one so soon! how are you feeling this time around? Brayden is darling and getting so big
You look beautiful. Glad you are feeling better.
Brayden is so adorable. I love hearing their sweet little voices.
Congratulations on the blue!
Ahhh congrats! I am so excited for you. I can't believe how big Brayden has become since I last looked at your blog. I am so excited for you and hope you're feeling good.
-Katie
Post a Comment