(from left to right: Mary, Brayden, Clayton, and William)
These are Brayden's friends.
They've played together almost every week since they were all only a few months old.

Here they are looking for a lizard they saw.

And here Brayden is holding it. She loves anything creeping and crawling.

I just love a bunch of babies running around in their diapers. It's the cutest thing.

Here is this week's garage sale find. We've been having lots of fun with it. She especially loves to help her babies go up the stairs and then pushes them down the slide.

Tonight we had the missionaries over for dinner and Brayden absolutely adores them.

Then afterwards we went to get our temple recommends renewed. We knew it was going to be a little wait so we came prepared and Brayden pushed her stroller around and around and around the church. All the other kids were jealous.

Never thought we'd see this again. I don't know what it's like everywhere else but here gas has dropped nearly two bucks since July. Isn't it great.
Here are some little video clips of Brayden's favorite activities we go and do during the week...
4 comments:
all her friends have quite a bit more hair than Brayden.
great gas price...we are at 2.65. I love how she tried to hold that little boy's hand during hokey pokey.
Gas.... you are doing well. We're still above $2. I'd rather pay that anyway.
Hope all is well.
I'm a big fan of the chubby blond with the crazy hair. She's cute. I'm so glad you got a picture of them together.
all of those babies in their diapers playing in the water was the best thing I have seen in months. Perfect. Your blog never disappoints.
Post a Comment