As you hold these candies in your hand and turn them, you will see....
The M becomes a W, an E, and then a 3.
They tell the Christmas story it's one I'm sure you know.
It took place in a stable a long, long time ago.
The E is for the East where the star shone oh so bright.
The M is for the Manger where the baby Jesus slept that night.
The 3 is for the Wisemen bearing gifts, they say they came.
W is for Worship, Hallelujah, praise to His name.
So as you eat these candies or share them with a friend,
Remember the meaning of Christmas, and hope the Spirit never ends.
Merry Christmas!
Poem by Pam Ridenour
We also made these cute Rudolph reindeer just for fun. I got the idea from my mom.
Brayden has become quite interested in trains lately so I bought her a train ornament to paint to remember this year's Christmas.
This is what happened when I turned my head for a minute.
Here's the final product. I think she did pretty darn good.
Besides the train we each picked out an ornament for our tree this year. Brayden just learned about snowmen (still has yet to see one) and loves to sing "Once There Was a Snowman," so this was her pick.
Okay, since some are having trouble, let me see if I can help. The dark circle at the top, center is the eye socket. The top of the head is to the right and the lips and chin are off to the left with an arm right underneath the chin.
And now, for this week's video....chocolate and color identification...
6 comments:
ok....I'm not seeing the ultra sound picture...is it just me...or is anyone else having trouble with it? Looking forward to seeing you real soon. Bring warm clothes....it is cold here!!
LOVE LOVE the reindeer with nutter butter. Definitely making those. The other treats look good too. Maybe I'll use your idea with the poem. Brayden did a fantastic job on her train- she's so gentle and steady. WEll done on the colors, we'll be working on those soon.
What a WonderFul message! and HOW Great you are always:)it sounds like treats are YUMMY!!!!! i wanna try one ;) hope i will be your neighbor in the future(lol) thanks for sharing!
Those treats are such a good idea! I can't believe you are already in your last trimester! That has gone by way fast - maybe not for you, though. I want another baby already. They are so much fun! Let me know how it is with 2!
I think I'm with your Mother. I can't make out anything either on the ultrasound. It's probably wonderful to have Brandon done for a bit.
Those pretzel treats looked way good. we'll have to try them.
Post a Comment