Here's the top 10 list of what makes Brandon the best husband....especially when I'm pregnant...
1. When I was sick during this pregnancy, he slept on the couch every single night for two months. Having any sort of "breath" on me made me nausious. He never complained and would've gone longer if I needed him to. Even still all I have to do is give him a little nudge and he'll roll over.
2. He has given me a back rub almost every single night during this pregnancy. Foot rubs come sometimes multiple times during the day.
3. He painted my toenails the other day cause they were in dyer need and I can't reach them.
4. Most days I wear flip flop sandals but on Sunday he is my shoe guy. He puts my shoes on for me and takes them off after church.
5. Food and I don't have the best relationship during pregnancy. I can barely feed myself let alone the whole family so after a long day at school, an hour in traffic, he comes home only to have to fix food for himself and occasionally me and Brayden as well...and never complains. He's always happy and willing to fix me whatever I need.
6. He picks up all the toys almost every night. I can only bend over so many times in one day.
7. He gives me a break and gives Brayden her baths. It's a little hard for me to bend over the tub. He also gets her ready for bed every single night.
8. He always takes out the garbage and I don't think I have ever asked him to. I can probably count on one hand how many times I've done it. He even does the laundry randomly if he sees it needs to be done.
9. He changes every single poopy diaper when he's home.
10. He's the only one I know that does the "14 days of Valentines." Since Feb 1st every day there has been a card ready to surprise me hidden in random places throughout the house. It's usually a place I go to first thing in the morning so I find it and am surprised before I have time to think about it.
Thank you Brandon!
Hope you have a Happy Birthday!
Here's a little picture montage as a tribute to your 28 years...
6 comments:
Beautifully said!
Happy Birthday Brandon
Wow! That was aweswome, Thank you.
Happy Birtday, Brandon!!!
Denise, You have such a good husband- I'm glad he takes care of you so well when you are pregnant. Here are a few things that I didn't know about Brandon until I watched the video:
1. He wore girls clothing (? don't know if that picture was of him)
2. He was a skater, surfer, snowboarder- DUDE!
3. His long hair would make any woman jealous!
4. He used to spin records.
I think I recognized someone else from your montage... he was in the front of the group shot (the pictre after the one of the papayas). Jeff Coulam? Anyway, let me know if that's him.
Also, how great that your 2 year old wants here veggies!!!
First, I have to say I am so jealous to see you guys outside with no coat! How fun!
Such cute pictures,and what a great husband you have! Hope you have a great Valentines Day!
Brandon,
You're an inspiration to all of us slackers. I don't know that Jen would trust me enough to paint her toenails. You're a good husband, even though you're a "youngin..."
Man oh man. Happy Birthday to one very amazing guy. The world needs more men like him.
Post a Comment