At first I didn't think Kaleb really looked like Brayden but as I look at pictures and as the days go by I'm seeing more and more of a resemblance.
Kaleb looks like a masculine version of Brayden.
What do you think?
Brayden
Brayden
(their weight was off by .1oz)
Brayden
Kaleb
Brayden
Kaleb
Brayden
Kaleb
Big sis and little bro
See for yourself...
We've had a pretty rough week.
Not only has Brayden been dethroned (and has the tantrums to show for it), she's been having super bad allergies with a runny nose, itchy eyes, and her whole body has broken out with an eczema rash which has left her miserable.
She's also getting her second year molars which gives her diarrhea and now she has a sore bottom.
Poor Kaleb has been having trouble keeping down some of his meals and looks like I'm going to have to take him back to the doctor for what appears to be conjunctivitis in his right eye.
Brandon came home today wearing a mask because he has come down with a nasty cold and tonight my throat has started to feel a little scratchy.
(sigh)
Oh how I wish my mother were still here.
But we're hanging in there.
Things can only get better since next week is spring break for Brandon.
Hopefully he's not sick in bed because I can't wait to have him home to help me!!
11 comments:
Wow, they really do look a LOT alike. Kaleb is more boy looking, and Brayden is more girl looking, but other than that they could be twins. Good luck with all the fun stuff you have going on right now! I'm glad Brandon will be able to help you for spring break.
I would have to agree that they do look very much alike. I'm sorry to hear things have been a little rought but I hope it all gets better soon.
That is awesome. I love how similar those pictures are.
Didn't Brayden look SO big when you saw her after holding your newborn? I remember each of my girls looked SO much older after I had a new baby.
Anyway, he is perfect :)
Congrats again.
They do look a lot alike. I discovered the same thing with my two kids. Sorry to hear things are a little rough. We have been having a rough patch too here. Rob just cut some molars so I feel your pain there. Good luck!
They totally look alike! Sorry you guys are having a rough time! Hang in there!
I'm sorry that things are under the weather at your house. I have to agree that they look a lot alike.
Sorry Denise, that really is a ruff week! Your kids do look a lot like, but only time will tell as Kaleb gets bigger!
Life has been crazy by us too! I feel your pain!
They look so much alike. Definitely brother and sister. We have been meaning to come by and see the baby and take Brayden off your hands for a little, but my kids have been sick with colds for the past few weeks. Even now it's just runny noses, but I don't want to take that to the baby. We want to come see him sometime though, we're working on getting the kids healthy, maybe later this week. I'll give you a call.
My goodness, they could be twins! Sorry about the rough time... hopefully it will pass soon enough. Two was a really hard transition for me. I'm hoping because of that, 3 will be easier. ;)
You must have planned those pictures. There is an uncanny resemblance. They are both adorable. Hopefully things are a little less hectic. It looks like you have a fun spring break. It's fun to see your family growing.
your kids look so cute and a lot alike too :) i've gotten hay fever here laltely and went to the doctor's office. the docotor said it's not only the stuff lately, but b/c of the pollution... we have so many wonderful things for living but we also make the pollution in the air... hope everything will work out and go well for you! :)
Post a Comment